Spare Change: Shiro's collections!

Go down

Spare Change: Shiro's collections!

Post by Shirogamiko on Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:17 am

As many of you doubtless suspect or know by now, I'm a rather deseprate advocate of @autoloot 100 and picking up everything that others pass up--and of hoarding more of it than I should.

Items that have practical use, however, make up some of this dragon's pile, and here's some you can give me and get something back out of!

Useful items: Anything from the Lvl 7, 8, 9, or 10 Cookbooks! Sugar loves cooking stuff up. You can hand some pieces in and make requests--as for cooking yourself, there's plenty of cooking kits and materials in the guild storage, but be aware that higher-level dishes are harder to prepare, and it depends stat-wise on dex, and then luck half of that. Your characters will get slightly better at cooking each time they try it, too. Using Fantastic Kits will guarantee a success no matter what your stats are, but test with a simpler kit to make sure you don't waste them by missing one ingredient!

I'm also collecting items for Elemental Converters and Glistening Coats and Condensed Potions, too, so if you find you have any of the ingredients, please don't throw them away or sell them to the NPCs!

And finally, if there's any particular headgear you're looking for, give the guild a nudge and let's hunt ita pieces together!

Ever hoarding,
-Shiro
Shirogamiko
Admin

View user profile http://meidomadness.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spare Change: Shiro's collections!

Post by Katelynnn on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 am

^^ I'm sure this accounts for all the nice dollies you have saved.I will save those cookbooks i get from now on though!
Katelynnn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FelixFaust on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:47 am

Man, how is it that a strength based Sura ends up overweight when using @at 100?

That Sura being me.
FelixFaust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Katelynnn on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:31 am

well you pretty much don't recover hp and sp naturally as a sura anyways : P I don't worry about carrying too much untill I cant move.
Katelynnn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum